Bitcoiniacs – The Bitcoin Store is Vancouver’s first physical bitcoin exchange. Our mission is to make the process of buying and selling bitcoins simple, safe, and secure for everyone. If you don’t quite understand how bitcoins work, don’t worry, all you need to do is get yourself down to the store and we’ll help you out. If you already have a bitcoin wallet, then please bring your wallet address or a mobile bitcoin wallet application with you. We have also partnered with BitPay, Bitcoin’s leading payment processor, to help merchants easily accept bitcoin payments from their customers.
- Network Statistics
- Bitcoin Hits $1,050 on MtGox!
- LOTTO WINNING NOTIFICATION ALERT
- A Cyprus University Is First In The World To Accept Bitcoin For Tuition
- Where Are My Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin Map – Business Insider
- Bitcoin: Has the Federal Reserve Met Its Match?
- Bitcoin Hit $458!
- Bitcoin Couple Travels the World Using Virtual Cash – WSJ.com
- Apple Bumps Coinbase's Bitcoin App From The App Store, Android App Lives On
Tags2013 alternative ASIC bank banking banks banksters BFL Bitcoin bitcoin-qt Bitcoin Foundation Bitcoin mining bitcoins bitcointalk BitInstant BitMinter blockchain BTC business Butterfly Labs buy Canada Canadian China credit cryptocurrency cryptography currency cyprus digital digital currency dollars drugs economy exchange facebook federal Federal Reserve fiat finance financial forex future global gold government history howto internet MasterCard merchants mining money network news P2P payment paypal politics regulations security shipping silver systems technology transactions uk update USA video virtual currency wallets Washington Wordpress YouTube